Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Wish

Instead of Thursday Confessions, I'm going to have Thursday Wishes today. I'm feeling a little bit on the "poor me" end of things today, so I find myself wishing.

  1. I wish the people who rented my house didn't screw me over and ruin my credit by never paying on time and sometimes not paying at all.
  2. I wish I didn't have to evict the renters from my house, and have to find a new family to rent it out to... and HOPE they'll pay on time.
  3. I wish I could sell my house, but the market is so bad, it won't sell, so I'll probably be stuck with it forever and ever and never get a house of my own.
  4. I wish Steve didn't have to leave for 3 weeks.
  5. I wish I didn't have to spend my ENTIRE birthday with 2 kids, driving for 6 hours, to take Steve to the dumb airport just so he can LEAVE ME halfway through my dang birthday.
  6. I wish I wasn't turning 24, and I could stop time right this MINUTE. Anything past 21 is just a disappointment.
  7. I wish I didn't have to get up unbelievably early on Asher's birthday, just to stick him the car for another 6 hours to pick up his father from the airport.
  8. I wish it wasn't such a pain in the behind to find a place to live in Utah that I can afford.
  9. I wish I didn't go a whole week without my meds, because now I can hardly see straight and can't find the energy to get up and walk to the school!
  10. I wish I could magically fix everything for my brother's family so no one had to suffer.
  11. I wish I had enough money to go shopping in Kansas City on my birthday, to at least make up for the crappy day I'm going to have.
  12. I wish I had enough money to spoil Asher on his birthday, since he needs so much stuff this year.
  13. I wish my kids weren't so freakin old already!!!!!
  14. I wish I could stop breaking out every time I'm stressed.... I have a frickin constellation on my face, people!!
  15. I wish I could get off the dang computer and get some dang laundry done so my dang kids had some clean clothes to wear... but here I sit, whining about it instead.
  16. I wish this didn't sound like such a pitty party, but... sometimes we deserve a pitty party!
  17. I wish groceries were delivered! I never get enough time to get to the grocery store so we have no food.
  18. I wish Emy wasn't in the hospital dying of who-knows-what, cause I feel really guilty about not covering for her tonight!!! Oh, and I don't want her to die. There's that... (Emy isn't really dying, I was mostly kidding. She'll probably just get her guts cut out and be just fine, like the rest of us who really have no use for our appendix anymore, so no need to pray for my dying friend.)
  19. I wish we had saved our tax return to pay our mortgage when said renters didn't pay us, instead of paying off our credit card back in January.
  20. I wish my sister would answer the phone, cause I'm getting anxious for an update about that baby that's supposed to be making an appearance sometime in the next month or so!
Ok I'm done now. What do you wish for today?

2 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

i wish my hubby comes home to us alive with all his pieces in tact.

ed'WORD' said...

is that a little nose stud youve got in? er sorry, umm I wish... Utah beats Michigan this weekend.