Last night I decided to clean out the car at about 7 pm because it's needed it for weeks and I'm fed up with the funky smell! (Remember "footbreeze"? Well, it wasn't enough. This smell is apparently stronger than stinky feet.) So I left all the doors open for about 5 minutes while I cleaned out all the junk, and when I tried to start it up, the battery was dead. I wasn't able to locate any jumper cables until this morning when my neighbor gave us a jump, and I drove to Chapman and back just to make sure the car was charged enough for the rest of the day. Irritating. Not to mention I probably need a new battery, since this isn't the first time it's happened.
In addition, Josh woke up this morning crying. I ran into the room because I figured he was having trouble climbing down from the bunk bed, but I found real tears streaming down his face and he was holding his leg. I finally got him to calm down enough to tell me what's wrong, and he told me his leg hurt really bad. I lifted him down off the bed, and when I stood him up, he crumpled onto the floor. It's been about 4 hours since then, and he still can't stand up or walk. His right leg is really hurting him (even when he holds still), and he's completely unable to walk at all. It's very strange, because this happened about two years ago and he ended up getting a cast from his thigh to his toes on that same leg. The part of his leg (right above the kneecap) that he's pointing to when I ask him what hurts is the exact same place the doctor said he probably had a fracture. I made him an appointment for 1:00 pm today, so I guess we'll see. It'll be interesting to see if I can actually carry him into the hospital. He's gotten pretty big. lol
Anyway, here are a couple pictures I found of Josh when he had the cast back then.

4 comments:
So sad! Poor Josh! I hope that everything is ok and it's not anything super serious. And don't worry, Steve will be home soon. It's almost over! :) You're my favorite! Muah!
super cute background! and look at those babies!!! soo sweet!!! that cast is CRAZY for such a little boy!!! wow.
awwwww POOR JOSHY!
Those pictures are precious, they both look so soft and cuddly in them!
I hope for the best for him! Let us know!
Poor guy! I hope he's ok!! Those pictures of him and Asher are so adorable, I love the spidermen!!
Post a Comment