Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spider Men and the New Bunk Bed Experience

So I let my boys try on their Halloween costumes (minus the masks), to see if they fit... Apparently they do! They both wanted to be Spiderman, so I bought one black and one red. I wasn't going to post a picture (I was gonna wait till Halloween), but they look so dang cute I had to! They ran around playing Spiderman and shooting webs all night.

It's Josh's first night in the top bunk. We're trying it out to see if they can handle it. So far Josh has been sleeping in his old bed, but I figured I'd give it a shot putting them in the same room. As you can see, I couldn't coax Asher OUT of the Spiderman costume...

They were reading books on the top bunk. Eventually I convinced Asher to go back down to his bed, but it was not an easy process. They both want the top bunk! I'm surprised Josh is putting up with it, since he's usually afraid of heights!


Josh drew this spider for me today. Thought I'd share. I think it's super cute. He also brought me a paper (forgot to take a picture of it) that said ORTEGA on it. (He had copied it off a sign in my entryway.) He said, "Look, Mom! It says your name! Aubrey!" haha. Since then, Asher has been calling me Aubrey. Oh geez.

No comments: