
Well, it's Monday, so naturally I'm not in the best mood. You do NOT want to run into ME on a Monday morning. Believe me, I'm a bit of a monster.
So, I've decided Monday is Pet Peeve Day. Here are some things that are bugging me THIS Monday morning...
- The phrase "pet peeve." I reallllllly hate it.
- The fact that half my neighborhood has covered their houses and lawns with "Happy Halloween"/graveyard crap. I HATE Halloween decorations, especially the kind that litter people's yards. And ESPECIALLY in freakin September.
- The fact that over the weekend my house always ends up looking like a tornado hit and I should be calling for disaster relief to come rescue us. It takes me a week to recover, and by Friday it's finally clean... just in time for the weekend mess.
- I got 3 new books over the last two weeks, and I haven't had a chance to read a word of any of them. They're taunting me, trying to get me to ignore the housework today.
- The morning show on that dumb radio station (97.5 in Kansas). They are SO stupid. Why is it possible they can't get ANYTHING right?? Why are they still on the radio? Yesterday the guy said, "Kelly Ripa and Regis Philvin will be hosting... blah blah blah." PHILVIN? And no one corrects him? Who is in charge of that stupid show? It should be irradicated.
- Sharing my bed. Don't get me wrong, I love having Steve back to keep me warm and cuddle with me... but a full size bed for the two of us is just not enough anymore, and I forgot how much I hate being squished into that small of a space.
- I don't get to see my new nephew. I am REALLY hating it. He's cute and I get to see pictures, but I don't get to hold him and rock him and kiss his tiny cheeks or check out his tiny toes!!!!!! SO unfair.
- I'm all out of anxiety meds, which means I have to go BACK to the dumb hospital again and refill my prescription... which means standing in the line for about 6 billion years. AGAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment