Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pictures of My Asher's Birthday


Asher's new jammies he got from Grandma 'Chele for his birthday. They say "Bearly Sleeping" and have teddy bears all over them. SO cute.


I'm EXTREMELY tired, so I'm just going to post the pictures and maybe I'll write something more about it tomorrow... if I'm not still making up for 3 weeks of no sleep!!!

So first, we picked up Steve from the airport. Steve brought Asher a Ninja Turtle and gave it to him in the car, which he loved.

Quick shot of Steve and I before we left the airport...
Then on to Chuck E Cheese. I don't know why I didn't remember that Chuck E Cheese sends me into panic attacks and hyperventilation....

The boys opened their presents from Grandpa (money banks shaped like balls)....

Josh and Steve playing the snowmobile game....Ski Ball

After a VERY long and miserable (for me) time at Chuck E Cheese, the kids were totally happy and we headed home for presents. "Yuck""Pokemons! My favorite!"
Mom, I know you sent this book for Asher, but I thought Josh would love it and it seemed a little too old for Asher, so I wrapped it up and gave it to Josh! He LOVES it!!



"New pants! My favorite!"

"Yummy Birtday Cake!"


I was gonna make an elaborate cake and everything, but since I spent the last two days in the hospital, I haven't been able to make a cake. So instead, Steve made the cake when he got home and drew a ninja turtle on it. haha


After we had cake, we were stupid enough to leave the cake pan on the kitchen table, and our dogs ate the rest of the cake. So we only ate about 1/16th of the cake and now it's gone. Plus, our dogs will probably be puking all night. Lovely.

Then Steve took the boys outside to play soccer in the backyard... Overall it was a really great day!!! It's so great to have Steve back and the boys are in heaven. :) Finally, success.

2 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

awww. what cute pictures!!!! im glad your steve is home and that you guys had such a great day. chersih it aubrey. :)( i know u do)
xoxoxoxo

AshliO said...

Glad the family is back together and that the Asher man had a great birthday. They really do grow so fast. Birthdays are so special, aren't they?