Well! I've had a few people express concern because I haven't been blogging. (Shocking, I know.) I've been really busy, and up until today I haven't been able to talk about why... but now I am legally able to say that I was asked to Skype in to the Oprah show this morning! I've been busy reading the book I was asked to comment on and setting things up with the show. It was a lot of fun! The show airs tomorrow (Thursday), so if you want to, watch it and see if they decided to put anything I said on the actual show! As for now, I'm exhausted and Josh is sick... we're headed to the doc to see what's wrong with him. More later!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Where I've Been
Well! I've had a few people express concern because I haven't been blogging. (Shocking, I know.) I've been really busy, and up until today I haven't been able to talk about why... but now I am legally able to say that I was asked to Skype in to the Oprah show this morning! I've been busy reading the book I was asked to comment on and setting things up with the show. It was a lot of fun! The show airs tomorrow (Thursday), so if you want to, watch it and see if they decided to put anything I said on the actual show! As for now, I'm exhausted and Josh is sick... we're headed to the doc to see what's wrong with him. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Exciting! I'll have to record it and see if they end up putting you on there! That's too bad that Josh is sick, I hope that he's alright. Unfortunately, it's that time of year when colds and more become fairly common. Blah, I'm not excited. Good luck, congratulations, and I'll talk to you later! Muah!
My sister is famous!
Oprah used you to make her show more interesting to home viewers, and therefore owes part of her income to you. And obviously you owe much of who you are to me, as you have always looked up to me as an example to learn from and follow.
So, you know, if she gives you a car or something you should totally share the wealth. :)
Can't wait to see the episode. I called Krista today to ask her to record it on her DVR. She was like, "You want me to record Oprah for you?" I guess that does sound funny. Anyway, I explained and she's excited.
Can I tell Colleen?!
- Jon
So, yeah, I posted before from Karla's account because I have to log in as her to see Mom's brag blog since Karla has been granted access and I haven't. Go figure.
that's way cool! I'll be sure to dvr it so I can watch... sorry about josh! hope you're surviving without the hubby
oooo so this is the famous laptop that arrived at 10:45 pm!!! LOL!! spiffy!!!! hehehe i cant wait to see....and dont worry, im sure they wont edit you out.lol. like i said b4, hope the meds work soon. let me know if u need anything.
xoxo
AUBREY YOU WERE AMAZING!
I was so impressed with everything you said and how well you said it. No awkward pauses or "um"s or anything. Perfectly articulate and very intelligent and an effective message that will help MANY marriages.
I am so proud of you!!!!!
- Jon (Aubrey is MY sister!)
Holy Cow! I can't believe it! Well I can believe it with you! You've always been sooo incredible perfect! I'm sooo proud of you and so sad that I missed it! Did your family or anyone record it, by chance? I really would like too.. Congrats! I love it! I have a friend who was on Oprah! holy terd! love your guts!
Aubrey I JUST watched you on Oprah (I DVR'd it ). You were BEAUTIFUL and SO AMAZING!!!!
I am so jealous - YOU WERE ON OPRAH, HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment