

My niece Kenlee turned 10 YEARS OLD today!!! I can't believe she's ten already. Which also means Ashlie's and Noah's 10th birthdays are just around the corner... Has it really been ten years???? That's unbelievable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENLEE ANN!!!!!! I wish I could be there.
I'm a little concerned today because Josh came home from school yesterday saying his leg hurt again and limping. Then this morning when he woke up he could barely get out of bed because his leg is hurting him again. That second doctor guy said his leg shouldn't hurt him at all anymore if it was just the virus thing, so why is the leg pain back? :( I hope it's no big deal. His follow-up appointment is Friday morning, so I guess we'll wait and see...
I'm also freaking out about moving home. Seriously, I think I'm on the verge of some sort of massive breakdown. I am so overwhelmed by everything there is to do. Most of all, I'm freaking out about not being able to find a place to live when I get there. What if I move home and can't find a place we can afford? Then what?? Then we'll have given up our post housing here, it's not like I can move BACK to Kansas. Oh man, it's terrifying. I'm seriously about to lose it if I don't figure out a plan.
2 comments:
oh man! poor josh!!!! i hope its nothing serious too! and yeah for the big 1-0!! double digits...woohoo! she must be thrilled!!!!
You are such a nice aunt! She loved her card and had to take it to daycare to show everyone. It was the first card she received and is super special to her!
I suck at birthdays can I tell you, I made that birthday list and never look at it. So, I feel terrible that I always forget everyone's birthday. I'll make it up to your boy's, promise! Love ya!
Post a Comment