I'm so confused. I don't know what on Earth is going on with Josh.
Thursday he couldn't walk at all.
Friday, he could walk but said his leg hurt a little.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, he was perfectly fine - running around and playing like normal.
Tuesday, he was having trouble walking home from school and said his leg still hurt. After school, he couldn't walk very well at all.
Wednesday, he woke up in a lot of pain and couldn't walk very well at all again. After school, he couldn't walk home and I had to push him in the stroller the whole way. Wednesday night he was running around playing, with only a couple complaints about his leg hurting.
Thursday (today), he went to school just fine - no complaint about his leg so far.
This is very weird, and I don't like it one bit. Still have one whole day before we go back for our follow-up appointment...
2 comments:
That's really weird, I would be worried too. Hang in there girl.
hmmm its almost "find out whats wrong with josh day" be strong!!!!
Post a Comment