- I can't wait to move home to Utah.

- I'm not a very good babysitter. I mean, I'll make sure your kids are clean and fed and safe, but other than that, I'm probably the most boring babysitter in the whole entire world. I have NO idea how to entertain other peoples' kids. (The exception is children under the age of 3.) (P.S. Whatever you do, NEVER google "Bad Babysitter". They're not all as G-rated as this picture.)

- I'm pretty sure I'm far too stupid to make it through college and get a degree.

- I'm going to do it anyway.

- I still hate Josh going to school every day. I don't tell him that, but I hate it. I want him to stay home and play with ME. Every time I drop him off at school, I want to throw a tantrum.

- It's 74 degrees in my house and I am FREEZING half to death. I think I'll probably lose a limb or two.

- I cannot WAIT for Grey's Anatomy tonight!!!!!!! :) :) :)

- If my husband puts a pen through the washer ONE MORE TIME I'm going to have to cannibalize him. (I'm probably exaggerating.)

5 comments:
Oh yea, I have info on those houses that I told you about. I might even be able to send pictures...the only problem is they are about the same price as a mortgage. I will send it all to you anyway.
I hope Josh is feeling better!
I have terrible news for you. Grey's isn't on tonight because of the Vice Presidential debate. I checked my DVR last night. I don't know what I'm gonna do!! Maybe Kansas is different because of the time zones? I don't know for sure. You had better check!
I have that fear about college too, but I think you'll be just fine. You have the determination to go and to finish, so I'm not worried about you succeeding. You're fabulous! Muah!
I'm excited for you to move!! And I laughed my head off when I read the part about your hubby putting pens in the washer.. my husband does it at least twice a week, and then blames it on me :)
I'm excited for you to move!! And I laughed my head off when I read the part about your hubby putting pens in the washer.. my husband does it at least twice a week, and then blames it on me :)
Post a Comment