Friday, October 3, 2008

M.I.A.

I caved.

I did it.

I did the thing I swore I wouldn't do.

I cracked open Twilight.

It wasn't my fault. My mom bought it... and had it sent to my house.

And it's been sitting on my bookshelf, taunting me.

I cracked it open, and now ....

Well, you know what now.




I'll see you in a few days.

3 comments:

Krista Miller said...

Yeah! That's what happens. You will be sucked in and you might as well plan on getting the rest of them, you WILL have to read them too! I have read 4 other books since finishing the twilight series and haven't enjoyed any of them like those books. Plus, the movie comes out next month so its time to crack down and get it done!

Jennifer Lynn said...

Hooray! Welcome to the club! Trust me, it's not such a bad club to belong to, lol! And you better get your butt to a bookstore because you're going to want the last two in the series, and (IMO) her adult novel - The Host. They are all fabulous! Enjoy yourself and we'll see you when you surface, lol!

Natalie said...

YAY!!!!! Now you can fall in love with Edward too!!! (If you are a Jacob fan, I'm gonna disown you!! :) J/K... I'll still love you, but how can you NOT love Edward???)