Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't Be Fooled.

I'm not back.
Not really.

I finished Twilight and New Moon.
I made an emergency trip to the book store to spend money I don't have on Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (and The Host, for later).
I felt more pleasure spending that money than I probably have ever felt at a checkout stand in my life.
I'd gladly buy 4 more sets of the books, just to encourage that woman to keep writing words down on pages.

And anyone who wants to give me crap for reading Twilight (Jon) can fight me and my Twilight gang. (I'm almost kidding.)

6 comments:

Amy said...

i would join your twilight gang in an instant! Whose with me?!

Natalie said...

Oh I'll fight too!!!!!!

Ken Miller said...

Great! My daughter has become a full fledged member of the Men-Are-All-Vampires-Who-Just-Want-To-Suck-Your-Blood club.

:(

Debbie said...

Ha ha~ I knew you'd love them. Too bad, I already had a copy of Breaking Dawn for you but like you said, support that excellent writer! If I'd known how fast you would go through them - actually I did I know...

Jennifer Lynn said...

A Twilight gang? COOL! I'm in!!

Jillian said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love that you're hooked!! I can't believe you lasted this long without reading them :)