You sound like me...I finished all four books in 8 days!! I would have finished sooner but I had to go to work. I just couldn't stop. I was sad when I finished the last book though :( Happy Reading!
You just have to trust your mom to know.... It's a sweet addiction, and I'm like Krista - sad to see the end and like you, and as Oprah quoted, "angry, angry, angry!" that someone violated her trust and exposed her next novel on the net and now we all lose!
4 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you joined the "club" of obsessed women/girls around the world! :) It's such a good read.
You sound like me...I finished all four books in 8 days!! I would have finished sooner but I had to go to work. I just couldn't stop. I was sad when I finished the last book though :(
Happy Reading!
Ok come!!!!! It'll be fun! It'll be cold, but fun.
You just have to trust your mom to know.... It's a sweet addiction, and I'm like Krista - sad to see the end and like you, and as Oprah quoted, "angry, angry, angry!" that someone violated her trust and exposed her next novel on the net and now we all lose!
Post a Comment