BTW, I'm still learning how to use this awesome computer my mom has, so my posts might be a little boring until I can figure out how to upload some pictures or something!
Well, my first weekend home is over, and it's time to get started on the hunting! Daycare hunting, apartment hunting, bus route hunting, eye doctor hunting, dentist hunting, pediatrician hunting... I'm excited! It's going to be a lot of work, but honestly I can hardly wait to get started! Steve and I are going to head up to the college today and get registered for school, which will ensure he gets out of the Army soon, and we're going to stop by our high school while we're in the area and visit our favorite teachers. I can hardly wait to see Ryan (history). It's been so long, and he's always a blast.
My boys are having so much fun! I can tell Asher is in awe of all the attention he's getting. He loves it! Everyone knows his name, and there are kids to play with constantly. This morning he woke up at 6 begging for breakfast, so I took him downstairs... it was still dark and everyone was still in bed, and he said, "I wanna play the kids!" I said, "They're still sleeping," and he said, "NO!" and pouted. I think he's just loving having other kids around to play with! Joshua seems to be happy, but he's not shocked by all the people because he remembers how it was before we left. He's just really happy to be here and comfortable with everything the way it is.
Well, I'm off to hunt for a life! :) Wish me luck!!
3 comments:
good luck good luck good luck!!! how exciting!! yeah! let me know how it turns out
miss you chicky!
\xoxoxoxox
I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. Good luck with everything!
If you don't mind going to Layton, I highly recommend my pediatrician, he's FABULOUS! I love him, and his nurses are so nice. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you his name. And good luck with the rest of your hunting!
Post a Comment