Monday, October 20, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!


So I called Payless in Utah, and the manager said they are desperate for a full-time person right now (theirs got mono), so she's going to let me start work as soon as I get there! I don't even have to interview; she says Katy said good things about me, so she's going to just take her word for it and give me a shot. I am SO relieved! Not only do I have a job before I get there, but it's a job I know how to do! (THANK YOU KATY!!!!!!) At some point I'll have to look for a job that makes more money, but for now, this is an absolute miracle. :) I knew she was going to give me a chance, but I thought for sure she would interview me first, and I wasn't sure they would have an opening for me.

This has been a long, frustrating weekend, so this good news is really, very welcome! :)

Now, if only I had daycare...

4 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

yeah! WOOHOO! congrats!! im soo happy for you..i know how sad you were when u had to quit payless here..so...AWESOME!!! cant your mama help with babysitting???

Jennifer Lynn said...

This really is very exciting! And there's not a ton of traffic to that store early in the morning, so I can come and visit with you while Hunter is at school. Hooray! I'm so glad that something worked out for you, and the fact that you already know this job will make life a little less stressful for you. Hooray for Aubrey and her new job!

Krista Miller said...

That's great! Congratulations. It'll all work out, you'll see.

AshliO said...

Just steer people away from those gray boots :-)