Well, I just got back from Josh's school. The office ladies really hate me there, so it wasn't an especially friendly process, but we got his records and gathered up his things... While we were gathering up his things, I caught a glimpse of the new teacher (she's only been there 2 days). She was wretched. She wasn't especially hideous-looking, but she was mean and impatient. Let's just say I'm very relieved to be getting him out of that school when we are! The timing seems to be perfect. When we were leaving, he waved goodbye to all the other kids and EVERY kid in the class waved and yelled, "Bye, Joshua!!" They looked genuinely sad to see him go. He was a trooper, even though he was sad. He said, "I'm moving home to Utah today! Back where we came from!" and he marched out of the school, waving and saying, "Bye school!" He seems pretty happy to be going back to Utah, so YAY! I'm even more excited, now that that's over with.
My back is killing me from all the packing and cleaning and scrubbing... and my kids broke my brand new bronzer. Ugh. My computer crashed three times in a row today while I was burning CD's, ruining 3 perfectly good CDR's. It started pouring rain while I was outside with no umbrella... but I still can't be in a bad mood. It's too close to the time I leave Kansas FOREVER to be mad about anything!!!! :) It's so close I can taste it, and I can hardly wait 2 more days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment