Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh no.

So I woke up this morning at 5 am to a surprise. Asher has been fully potty trained (day and night) for months now, but this morning he was soaked from head to toe in something that smells very unpleasant. (Let's just say it's not the easiest clean-up ever, if ya know what I mean.) He's had what appears to be a stomach virus of some sort ever since. I'll leave out as many details as I can, but I will say we are PRAYING that he gets better by Friday morning... cause 16 hours in the car with a 3-year-old who can't use the bathroom every 5-10 minutes would not be... pleasant. So, if you're feeling a lack of things to pray for today (haha), feel free to throw our little monster in with your "please lower gas prices" and "please help the starving children" prayers tonight.

Speaking of children...
I just want to remind everyone that it's getting colder, and we should definitely all try to help with this amazing program!
Click the picture to find out how to help!


Well, we're finished packing... now there's just lots of scrubbing and mopping to do. Josh is home from school, and it's so nice having him home. I didn't realize how much I worried about him while he was gone until he was back home with me again. I feel much better having him in the next room where I can hear him.

Oh! And we found someone who will watch one of our dogs! (The little white one, of course.) Hooray!! The family who is going to take him is the family who gave him to us, so he'll be with his mom and one of his siblings. How cute is that? At least we know he'll be happy there until Steve can bring him to Utah. One down, one to go! :)

No comments: