Thursday, October 23, 2008

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!


MY LAST DAY IN
KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there were a way to make that text bigger!!! This is my LAST day in Kansas! SERIOUSLY!!! Tomorrow morning at 5 am, I get in the car and drive away from Kansas and I DON'T have to come back!!! There are absolutely no words to describe how that feels. MAYBE I'LL WAKE UP AND IT WAS ALL A DREAM??? :)

Except maybe stressed. haha! I'm elated. Ecstatic. Overjoyed. And stressed! I still have a ton of scrubbing and mopping to do, as well as packing the car (and hoping all our bags will fit in it), drop the dog off, get air in the tires, and buy a new car battery ($65.00 - ugh). BUT, when it comes right down to it, all those things are totally going to be worth it, so I can't complain too much. Cause it's my LAST DAY IN KANSAS!!!

So I got a CD of Disney songs for the drive, and we've been listening to it this morning while I clean, trying to entertain the kids. They've been pretty out of control the last couple of days, so I was hoping it would help. Joshua is LOVING it. haha He's cracking me up. Every song that comes on, he says, "Mom! What's this song?? What's this one called?" I tell him what movie it's from and his eyes get wide. He said, "How do you know all these songs?" (Apparently he hasn't seen very many Disney movies, lol.)

This morning I told Josh that we're going to see Grandma tomorrow, and he said, "I'm so excited! And just a little fustrated." I said, "Why?" and he said, "I'm just lots excited and a little bit nervous." He can't seem to pinpoint why he's nervous, but I told him I'm a little nervous too and he seems satisfied with that. That kid is so much fun to have around; I think he's hilarious.

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY IN KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Keith and Nancy said...

I am so excited for you! Have a safe trip back to Utah, and let me know when you get here, maybe we can do lunch or something.