Asher (Spiderman), Uncle Brandon (Luigi), Joshua (Venom)
Asher - 3Just pretend it's still October, k? AREN'T THEY CUTE????? :)
Josh and Emma (cousin) ready for school!
Josh showing off his new Transformers shirt, and Asher jumped in the picture. :)
Josh - ready for church

Remember my nephew Baby Avery, who had to stay in the hospital when he was born cause he wasn't breathing?? Here he is now, at 2 months! :) He's adorable.
These are Avery's brother and sisters: Alex (5), Ashlie (10), and Olivia (8)
My sister Natalie (Avery's mom) and Avery
Remember my nephew Baby Avery, who had to stay in the hospital when he was born cause he wasn't breathing?? Here he is now, at 2 months! :) He's adorable.

1 comment:
I love the halloween pictures.. such cute kiddies. And your nephew is BEAUTIFUL, what a precious little smile! I hope you're surviving the full-time work/mom/everything else you're doing, let me know if it gets easier because I'm supposed to start full-time in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment