
My sister had her baby on Monday (the 15th). His name is Avery Robert Jackson. He's having trouble breathing on his own still, and he's been kept in the NICU so they can help keep him breathing. I'm very upset about this, especially being so far away... I've never even seen him. I'm praying hard, and my hope is that you will join me and add little Avery to your prayers. He wasn't premature or anything, and they don't know why he's unable to breathe for himself. I feel so helpless out here, not being able to do anything about it... It breaks my heart. :(
4 comments:
Hes beautiful aubrey! i know its hard on you being so far away!! soon u will be there. even if u were there noe, there wouldnt be anything else you could do...just pray. God works in mysterious ways and im sure hes wilth little Avery right now, helping him get better everyday!!!! hang in there and you can be sure ive added him to my prayers when you told me about him on wednesday. i pray for your sister and their family as well for them to be strong and positive through this hard time!!!
We're praying, Aubrey.
Of course we will! Make sure to keep us updated and hopefully everything is ok. :)
I saw this on your moms page as well that poor little guy. :( I will continue to pray for him how is nat holding up?
Post a Comment