Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow!

Thank you so much for everyone's comments!! I guess my mom is right, we really are our own worst critics... Everyone else seems to think it went better than I do! :) Thank you for all the great things that have been said about the show!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lynn said...

So, can I just say that you are freaking awesome?! I watched the show and I thought you did fabulously! Out of the 3 people they had online to interview, they interviewed you the longest. And I honestly think that out of all of her guests, you were the most articulate. You expressed your situation clearly and how you were able to talk with him and clear the air. You understood what they were talking about and made your point well. Congrats! You're famous! You were on Oprah! By the way, I think you looked freaking adorable, and Brad thought your glasses made you look very sophisticated. (Yes, he watched you with me. He says good job too!) You're my favorite! Well done!!! Muah!