Friday, September 19, 2008

I should do this more often!

A man from a flower company just delivered the most beautiful pink roses to my house! At first, I thought, "Wow, my husband misses me!" While that may be true, they weren't from Steve. My mama sent them to me!!! I almost forgot how my mom used to always give me flowers when I was on stage for something (I used to do theater), so these came as a total shock to me. What an amazing surprise! I also received the birthday presents she bought for Asher today, so it's been a pretty awesome day for deliveries at my house. lol

Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty loved. Sick kids are wearing me out, but something beautiful to put on my bookshelf sure is helping. :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

It was an outstanding performance!

Ken Miller said...

Did she send the stuff I got for you, Josh and Asher also?

Dad

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

yeah! thats sooo great of your mama!! those mamas...we just gotta love em!! and pink...what an AMAZING color! woohoo.enjoy!