I have so many things I've wanted to blog about, but I'm simply too sick to keep my train of thought from derailing. Josh is finally starting to feel a little better, since he's been on antibiotics since Wednesday, but Asher and I have gotten much worse. Until last night I was able to pretend I am not very sick, but my body finally gave up, and I've been laying around here in my pajamas with a box of tissues ever since.
All Asher wants to do is sit in my lap eating popsicles and watching Spiderman. If I don't hold him just right, he cries, then puts my arms where he wants them. He always wakes up way too early, but this week my body has been revolting against the early mornings... 5 am is just too dang early for a sick person to be up and feeding people.
Anyway... in other news, my sister and nephew are doing great! Baby Avery is off oxygen and breathing on his own now, even gaining weight. He's been moved out of the NICU and into the regular nursery. I'm SO relieved!! Thanks so much for all your prayers; I know it's the power of prayer that helped that little baby recover.
That's enough for now. I'm going back to bed.
4 comments:
oh my gosh! im soooo happy for your sister and avery!!! thats AMAZING!!! woohoooooooo!!!
im sorry your sick chick. i would never have guessed it yesterday. if u werent feeling good u shoulda stayed home and rested instead of coming to soccer and that LOUSY yard sale.lol.
I hope u get better soon. its so hard to just BE when your sick never mind have to be a mom too. let me know if u need anything!!!
Hope you all get to feeling better. Brian is really sick with a cold too :-( And thanks for reading my extra long rant!!!
I'm sorry you're sick too! With all the stress you were bound to get it from the kids. Without Steve there to even help you it is especially difficult, I know. Hang in there. Get well!
I'm so sorry you guys are all so sick! I can't imagine how tough that must be with Steve gone and both kids sick with you. Hang in there, eventually the happy medicine will start working.
That's happy about your sister and her baby! I'm glad that he's doing so much better!
Feel better!
Post a Comment