It's snowing! While I've been sitting here getting caught up on my e-mail, I've watched the rain turn to snow. It looks beautiful, but UGH! I am anti-snow. Wet, cold, nasty stuff always getting in the way of a perfect outfit.
Then there's the new Paramore video that's out! :) I am embedding it here and hoping it will work... It's pretty freakin amazing. For those of you who don't know, this song (one of my all-time favorites) is from the Twilight soundtrack, which is OUT NOW!!! :) :) :) The minute I get my first paycheck, you better believe I'll be buying that.
..
Then there's the fact that there's only 16 MORE DAYS until Twilight comes out!!! I reallllly want to have an opening night party, but I don't exactly have a house. My brother said he saw fliers on telephone poles around the city advertising a huge Twilight opening party... I'm sure there's a ton of them.
I'm beyond exhausted from last night. It was my first time closing the store here in Utah, and I was pretty overwhelmed. I wasn't given a whole lot of direction, and my manager left me to figure everything out on my own. Well, almost on my own. If it weren't for Anthony, the other person I was working with, I don't know what I would have done. He didn't really know how to do it either, but he was way helpful and kept me from losing my mind. I close the store again tonight, so... wish me luck! I'm sure it will go a lot smoother this time.
4 comments:
I think there are a lot of Twilight parties at the theaters, at least in my area. My nieghbor has already bought tickets for us. Yippee! I can't wait!
I think there are a lot of Twilight parties at the theaters, at least in my area. My neighbor has already bought tickets for us. Yippee! I can't wait!
So things we've never seen in trailers in that video... fabulous!!!!!!
AHHHHHH! you better believe I have tickets for opening night! I cant wait and Im so glad you share the obsession with me!
Post a Comment