Monday, January 5, 2009

Update - clearing

So! We have cleared most of the places on post we need to clear, with just one more day of clearing/paperwork/hoops-to-jump-through to go. The moving company shows up tomorrow morning to pack everything and they'll haul it all away Wednesday. Our appointment to clear housing (inspection, etc.) is Thursday morning at 9 am and we'll be on our way! Headed HOME forEVER and ever and ever. :)

I can hardly wait to get back to the kids. I'm dying without them... thank goodness it's only ten days! I have no idea how my husband survived (barely survived, I should say) without them for this long. No wonder he was going crazy!

So there's the update! We're doing good work here and can't wait to get home. :)

2 comments:

Krista Miller said...

YEAH!! Can't wait for your return!

Jillian said...

Hurray you're all done and coming home! I'm so happy for you guys! I bet you're dying without the kids, glad you'll be reunited soon.. good luck on the job hunting AGAIN :)