
Josh came home with these giant 100 glasses yesterday because they have been in school for 100 days now! I thought they were hilarious, so I needed to share with you all! He's pretty proud of himself, and I'm proud of him because he's doing such a good job going to school and not complaining about it or anything!
The job search continues... everything we find has about a million applicants... not good. I'm going to enroll in the Pharmacy Tech program... I hear it only takes a year, and I think I'd really like the work. My meds are pretty dang important to me, there's something about helping people get their meds that would make me happy.
Well, as you know, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I'll be pretty busy, so you won't be hearing from me, but I'll try to take some pictures. (If only I had a camera...) Happy Valentine's Day everyone, I hope you have someone you love to spend it with! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment