Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random

Ok, who is mad about pictures I posted on facebook? Go ahead, now's your chance to voice your opinion. Anyone? I am completely fine with deleting anything that is making people uncomfortable, but if I thought it was a bad picture, I wouldn't have put it up in the first place, so I'll need your input in order to know that it needs to be erased. Mmmk? Now that that's out of the way!

I got GREAT news this morning! PARAMORE is coming to the E-Center MAY 25th!!!!!!! This is fantastic information, people!! Paramore is my all-time favorite. Here's a little taste. :) Don't forget to pause the music player to your right ----> before you try to play the videos!









OK, so I got a little out of control. A little more than a taste... but I LOVE her! Can't help it. I love her even more than I love Flyleaf. And that's a lot! Example:




ANYWAY!! Enough of that. So excited about Paramore. Another piece of fantastic news!

MISS SAIGON is coming to PIONEER THEATER!! <---click for info Know where I got that news?? From my husband, who saw the ad and decided to GET ME TICKETS!!!! What a great guy!!! I have always loved Miss Saigon, and I would LOVE to see it again. I can't wait for that either! (and I can hardly believe he remembered that about me all by himself!)

I just realized I'm completely out of time to get laundry done. Guess I better go! More tomorrow (probably). :)

6 comments:

Miken said...

i don't mind the picture. i thought it was funny seeing it i was like HUH??! but ok... AUBREY! i don't know what miss saigon is. please explain.

Jon said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! When did you see it before?! I didn't know you'd ever seen it. It closed on Broadway shortly after I arrived in New York, and I've never been able to cough up the money to go see it in London.

So you're taking me, right? :)


- Jon

Ken Miller said...

What??? I missed the opportunity to be mad about something? Tell me exactly where these pictures are so I can be mad too. I feel left out!

Dad

Debbie said...

Wait a minute...I get a little credit - I told you it was coming. Of course I didn't get tickets....

natterbee said...

I love Miss Saigon, too! Jenn and I got 2nd row tickets when I worked at IHC. A guy I worked with posted on a bulletin board that he had 2 tickets for $10 each for THAT NIGHT that he wasn't able to use. So, we got to see it. It was wonderful. We were close enough we could see the orchestra close-up and all the actors expressions, even.

As far as pictures on Facebook go...just think of each picture like this: "If I looked like this, would I want someone putting it on Facebook?". You're welcome.

Natalie said...

I haven't yet seen a picture on your MySpace that is worthy of making someone mad.