Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great News!

Steve interviewed and got a job today!!! :) This means lots of things:
  1. We aren't going to starve! (haha, we weren't even close to starving, not to worry)
  2. We can pay our bills! VERY exciting news.
  3. We can start looking for an apartment in a better location with a washer-dryer hook-up and a dishwasher!!!! This means Aubrey won't lose her mind completely!
Let's just say I'm VERY happy! :) :)

My next great piece of news is this (In case you've been living in a cave and don't know, that is):

TWILIGHT COMES OUT ON DVD SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am serious, folks. It IS just that soon. I cannot wait to sit down with my girls this weekend and watch Twilight for the 8-billionth time and get immature about it again! lol Good times. :)

5 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

woohoo for steve! tell him i said congrats! i miss you tons chick. i wish we could watch twilight together....seeing as your the one who got me completly and totally HOOKED!!!!!
i LOVE LOVE morning lullbyes. soooooooo GREAT! glad you put the music back up!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jenn said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo glad Steve found a job! That is such happy news for you guys!!! Now you just need to come and move down by me, lol! I'm so freaking excited for Twilight too!!! Natalie says 8 at her house Saturday. I'm already voting that we watch the deleted and extended scenes first. Lol! I can't wait!!!

Krista Miller said...

YEAH STEVE!! That's great news.
BTW.....I can't wait for Twilight either!! Happy days!

mIcHeLLe said...

congrats on the job! trying to find a job now is hard, but perserverance pays off!

Whitney L. said...

YAY! I'm so glad that Steve got a job and that you won't have to STARVE! :) When does he start?