Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/9/05




So last night Steve and I were laying in bed talking, and we realized we've been married 4 years on Thursday. Neither one of us had realized that our anniversary was next week! Needless to say, we have no plans yet... but it's on my mind. Anyone have any ideas for what we could do without spending a bunch of money? Here are some pictures you've probably seen a million times! :)



Brigade Ball - Fort Riley, Kansas 2007




My birthday - September 7, 2007




Our wedding day - April 9, 2005





Graduation Day - June 2004





Steve and I - June 2004


In case you're wondering, I am shocked we've made it this far, and so glad we have!

1 comment:

Seth and Andrea said...

This may be lame but I'll get you guys in to a movie:) or you can use it at a different time too:) Happy anniversary!!!