
OK, so I have this problem. For about 5 months I've had this awful arm pain (shown in the picture. Yes, I know I'm not a man... imagination, people!) that makes completely average things impossible. Like...

and....

putting on my seatbelt. Even just picking up a bowl or towel makes my arm collapse in pain. Some days are worse than others, but for a few weeks it had gone away. Then, two nights ago, I did KenpoX with Steve (P90X).
The next morning I woke up and couldn't move my arm at all because of all the pain. I have no idea what causes it, and I'm getting pretty desperate to figure it out. Since I don't have insurance, I haven't seen a doctor about it, but at this point it has interfered with everything and it's really not working out. (I don't actually have a point, I'm just venting!!) I have a list 4 miles long and can't get a single thing done because moving my arm at all hurts too much.
Speaking of P90X....
Speaking of P90X....

When Steve and I work out, it's usually after the kids go to bed. Sometimes, though, Asher wakes up and has to go potty, so he comes out to tell us. When he sees us exercising, he says, "You stretching?" It's way cute, I wish you could hear his little voice! lol Love that kid.
2 comments:
You should have me massage it, to see if that helps. We also found my phone if you still want it. Hope you feel better soon.
Karla
I bet my mom would give you a massage and show you some stretches it's what she does;)
Post a Comment