Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Stuff

Pictures from my mom and sister's cameras, Easter egg hunt on Saturday!


Steve & I (and the infamous strawberry shortcake)

My sister-in-law Krista and niece Kenlee

Me, Steve

My niece Ashlie, haha! Love this picture!

Steve doing pull-ups on the swingset

Josh and Asher, showing off their baskets full of eggs.

The kids were INSANE waiting to be let out to search for the eggs! Yelling, screaming, scheming, negotiating...

Everyone hunting...

Asher - CHEEEEESE!

Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone (My iPhone is back!!!! It was broken but Jon fixed it, yay!!) So, once again, not the best quality! Oh well. I took a bunch of pics of Asher and Steve playing, and Steve (and our new neighbor) fixed our brakes. :) Enjoy!









4 comments:

Jillian said...

such cute pictures! glad the phone is back.. phew! I love the pics of you and steve, you look so good!

Keith and Nancy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope the apartment works out for you guys.

Megs said...

Aubrey, these pictures are so cute! Even if they were taken from your phone - they are all darling! Looks like a fun easter!

Jane said...

cute pictures.hehe