Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Week

A couple pictures from this week. They aren't the best quality because all I have is my phone! Someday I'll buy a new camera!

Asher was eating this ice cream and he said, "This the best ice cream I ever seen!"

Asher came in with his coat and put it over his face and said, "I hiding!"

Yesterday at Steve's friends' house, Asher, Josh, Zac watching TV together on the couch. I love having friends with kids for my kids to be friends with. :)

2 comments:

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

Hey I haven't heard or talked to you in a long time. Hope I didn't offend ya. Your family pics are so cute!

Miken said...

by the time i have kids my friends kids will all be teenagers! i'll have to make friends with younger women so my kids will have friends. crap! that's awesome that you have friends with kids the same age.