Monday, April 20, 2009

Moving Soon & T-Ball

I am a T-Ball Mom. It's something I'm having a little bit of trouble accepting, but so far it's really fun! :) I only have a few pictures because I don't have my own camera...

Me & Josh

Alex, Josh, and their coach

After a while he got bored, lol

He hit the ball, without any practice!

Waiting for his turn to bat. Cousin Alex on the far left, Josh on the far right.

Josh and his cousin Alex. Six months apart, they have always been buddies.


Also, we're supposed to be moved in May 1st, which is only a week and four days away! So we're going to be pretty busy, between packing, cleaning, and T-Ball games twice a week! If you hear from me less, this is why! :)

3 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

how cute is he!!!! yeah for you tball mama!!!cant wait to hear about your new place!
xoxoxo

Darci Lynne said...

Hi Aubrey! I haven't been really publicizing about my blog yet. It's not so good and I am still experimenting with it all. I was hoping to build it up a little more before awesome blog-people found out about it. It's very intimidating! HAHA! I am glad that you understood what I meant about "gray" weather. Luckily, Craig and I are moving to the Salt Lake area in 3 weeks! Closer to friends and family! Congrats on your new apartment! Your son is so darling, I love little kid sports! They are all so cute!

Whitney L. said...

My favorite part is the pic of Alex and Josh. I love how little kids always wear their hats with their ears totally pushed forward. It can't be comfortable!!