1. Who was your FIRST date? Real date, or boy I met at Lagoon? lol I'm really not sure.
2.Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Just recently said a few words to him on facebook. First time in about 5 years.
3.What was your 1st alcoholic drink? DUH, why would I drink alcohol? I mean, come ON.
4.What was your FIRST job? Farmington City Arts & Crafts class for little kids, with Leah.
5.What was your FIRST car? The infamous red van! (If only I'd taken pictures!! It was classic.) 1992 Plymouth Voyager, maroon. It was fantastic. The windows didn't roll down, the door only shut if you slammed it as hard as you could, and eventually the hood flew off while I was driving on the freeway... and I continued to drive it with no hood!
6.Who was the FIRST person you texted today? Steve. He's at work when I wake up in the morning.
7.Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Steve. Wondered if he made it to work on time because I vaguely remembered him waking me up and saying he was running late.
8.Who is your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Shepherd. She was my all-time favorite elem school teacher. She was 27 with the cutest South Carolina accent.
9.Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Arizona, to see Amanda when I was 12.
10.Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk? First best friend? I don't know, probably Nina! We were babies together. And we recently became friends on facebook.. man I love facebook!
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I have no idea... It might have been Eddie's!
12.Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Asher. He climbed in my bed and woke me up meowing like a kitty, so I said, "Good morning, kitty!"
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Tara & Jon
14.What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Fed Asher breakfast
15.What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Oh geez. Cheryl Crow when I was 13.
16.FIRST tattoo? Um, no needles for me, please.
17.FIRST piercing? My ears when I was 8. Then again when I was 12 because I let them close up Then again when I was 15 cause I let them close up again. Then my nose, when I was 22 or 23.
18.FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico... I was very, very young and don't remember it. It's the only time I've been out of the country.
19.FIRST movie you remember seeing? Does anyone really know this?? I have absolutely no idea.
20.When was your FIRST detention? I don't think I ever had detention. I was a good girl!
21.What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah, till I was 21.
22.Who was your FIRST roommate? Steve
23. Who was your first kiss? Tyler Timothy. I was 14.
24. What is the first person you call on Holidays? The last few years it's been my mom, cause I was living 1,000 miles away. Now I'm with her on holidays! :)
I tag EVERYONE! But especially: Jen, Jenn, Natalie, Natalie, my mom, Shannon, and Nina (cause she's in here!)
1 comment:
i hope the Jen you were refering to was ME!!! hahaha if not, too bad. i did it ! hahaha
miss you chick
Post a Comment