Tons of pictures! I was having trouble getting them in order, so they're all mixed up! You know who we are, though, so I think you'll figure it out! We went to the zoo with my friend Natalie and the other pictures are some that Natalie Howes took of our family! Enjoy!
Looks like you had a great time. I wanted to let you know that my cousin is renting a house in Bountiful, it is right behind the Bountiful Bowl it is 3 bedrooms and it has a nice yard, I can check on how much and the address if you would like they are planing on moving in like a month. Let me know.
you're such a good picture taker! i always have good intentions to take lots of pictures but never do. i loved all these pictures. looks like you had a really great time! yay for the zoo :)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time.
I wanted to let you know that my cousin is renting a house in Bountiful, it is right behind the Bountiful Bowl it is 3 bedrooms and it has a nice yard, I can check on how much and the address if you would like they are planing on moving in like a month.
Let me know.
Crazy cute pictures! Love 'em! Glad to see you're not private anymore, you make me laugh!
you're such a good picture taker! i always have good intentions to take lots of pictures but never do. i loved all these pictures. looks like you had a really great time! yay for the zoo :)
Post a Comment