Thursday, April 16, 2009

News!

I want the focus today to be on my last post, but I have news I just can't wait to share!

About a week and a half ago, we put an application in for an apartment we wanted, and I just got the call that we got it! We were approved, and since I've already discussed it with our current landlord, I know that we get to move in at the end of this month! So, you'll probably be hearing from me a little less while I pack up over the next two weeks (and then clean this place)! I'm so excited!

The new apartment is exciting because:
  • It is about 5 minutes away from Steve's work, saving us TONS of money on gas.
  • It is about 5 minutes away from my mom, 10 from my sister Natalie.
  • It includes everything we've been craving - Carpet, washer/dryer hookups (but we'll need to find a cheap electric dryer, since our dryer is gas), a dishwasher, better location, etc.!
  • It is really nice inside, including a walk-in closet, which is wonderful because my husband has way too many clothes!!! lol (No joke, though.)
  • I won't be completely trapped when I have no car!
  • Josh will be close enough to his school that he won't have to switch schools until the school year ends, and we won't have to spend tons of money on gas getting him there in the meantime! :)
I'm so excited. Yay! :) We were supposed to hear from him by last night, so when we didn't hear, I went to bed depressed thinking we hadn't gotten it. Just another example of giving up a little too soon!!!!!

The Lord is definitely blessing us lately. :)

1 comment: