Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Asher-Isms


I was putting my kids down for naps a few minutes ago when Asher picked up each one of his stuffed animals on his bed and said, "This my perfect puppy ["Peter Puppy"]. This my perfect monkey ["BoBo" the monkey]. This my perfect dog ["White puppy"]. This my perfect soft ["White Teddy"]." Haha, my perfect soft! So cute.

Here's my bug with his "perfect" animals!

Just before naptime I was folding laundry and my boys found my pile of blankets I'd already folded. They spread them out over the floor, stuffed one into this laundry basket, and Josh was putting Asher to "bed" in the basket. I said, "What are you doing with my blankets?" and Asher said, "We just tending to be kitties! This my bed!" So stinkin cute.

Asher, telling me what to do... in his undies and one winter glove. LOL

Playing on NickJr.com with my tiny laptop.

Josh with his "Teddy"... his favorite thing in the WHOLE world since he was born. Given to him by my mom when I was pregnant.

No comments: