So I've officially gone through more emotions in the last three days than I've had in the last year.
I've moved away from the jealousy and into the panic. We don't have what we need. And even though I know (logically) that my family has NEVER let me move into a new stage of life without what I needed, I'm still having a panic attack about all the stuff we don't have.
Three days ago I was telling everyone I wasn't ready to talk about baby supplies yet because I wasn't ready to think about all that stuff yet. Today I'm freaked because we have no crib, etc.
On top of having no stuff, I haven't even finished unpacking. Each room in my house has at least 2 boxes left that haven't even been opened (except my kitchen, which my sister unpacked for me). And the thought of opening them kinda makes my stomach turn. Each box looks like a giant commitment to me, just begging me to leave it closed.
I have been a complete psycho wife for about a month now... Nothin' but crazy! My poor husband will be lucky if he can survive this nine months. (3 months down...)
I'm definitely getting a cold. Ok, so I definitely HAVE a cold. Colds while you're pregnant... not so great.
HOWEVER! I have ONE tiny thing to report that is probably a good thing: I have been feeling little fluttery things. I know I'm not supposed to feel the baby yet, but I swear there's something going on in there, and it's not just indigestion! They say you can feel it earlier with each pregnancy... I think it's true! (5 months with Josh, 4 months with Asher...) Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think so.
Anyway! This is all just a random bunch of nonsense. Just for you!
2 comments:
yipee for feeling(her) move! :) and as long as you know your family will help you out, then dont stress. the first trimester is the most important one. so calm down. you dont want baby to be stressed! :)
miss u and love u
I understand exactly what you mean! Right now, Craig and I are living with his parents, we don't have the room or the money to start buying all the stuff we need! Somedays it's fine because I think we have plenty of time. But this week, I have cried pretty much everyday because it's stressing me out. Sometimes it's nice to know somebody feels the same way as me. Even though I don't wish it on anyone- I am still grateful that I am not alone.
Post a Comment