Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day! (Nausea and vomiting not included.) This morning Steve woke up with the kids and served breakfast (without me even having to ask him to), and delivered my unsalted saltines to my bed. (I appreciated that even more than a full breakfast because that's exactly what I needed and most food is revolting to me! lol) Then he got the kids ready and took them to the store to pick out my present. On the way back he picked up Subway (which I've been craving all week, but couldn't actually eat when it arrived at our house and smelled disgusting), fed the kids, and gave me my present! A Nikon Coolpix L-11 camera and super cute case. :)

Exactly what I wanted! I lost my camera when we moved to Utah, and Asher deleted my camera app on my iPhone. I got an adorable card from Josh that he made at school (which almost made me cry)... I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.

Then we went to Steve's mom's house to see her for Mother's day, and on to my brother Justin's house for my mom's dinner. Although I spent most of the day throwing up, it was a really good day! The kids are in bed and I'm gonna go cuddle with my husband. :) More tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Some pictures from Mother's Day (and a few from Easter at the end):

Kenlee and Krista - So cute, I love this picture!

Two of my nieces, Kenlee and Emma, playing in the backyard.

My sister-in-law Krista and my brother Justin, who hosted the party.

My mom opening her presents from the grandkids.

Presents

Asher and Elizabeth - Asher is making a heart for me with his hands. :)

Asher, Liz

Karla feeding Madeline

Justin & Krista

Kids' tables outside

My dad (Grandpa) and Madi

Some of the group... yep, that's me laying my head down on the table in the corner... couldn't eat for quite a while, nausea and all....

Adam and Avery

At home, before all the festivities... Josh is eating and Asher is making me a heart. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfqrWEqW_iMbLE_ITfVMwHeGURzRzHcxs9DRYYopUsam3iYK5zjvq-IN5plHQLDgVrl7xoQ06_wmT07hnUsnXjT-UKH_TCJr9W7hoIwVGmr9LRLLo95f_DVYFcb2XLAqJHiFxinI7HSMXN/s1600-h/Steve,+ash,+liz,+josh+at+krista%27s.jpg">Steve, Asher, Josh

Easter - Steve, Asher, Josh, Danielle, Michele, Brandon, Andrew

Me, Steve, Josh, Asher

Asher, Josh, Danielle

2 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

AWESOME CAMERA. IM JEALOUS!! love that lil asher making a heart!!

Debbie said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for capturing the fun day and recording it here. You're a great mother and a wonderful daughter. I appreciate you so much. You're also giving me some pretty great grandkids!