Monday, May 18, 2009

More Weekend Pictures

My boys at Jamba Juice

Josh, Steve's brother Brandon, and Asher playing Super Mario Brothers


Me and Steve at Biaggi's


Jarred's Party:

My niece Emma thoroughly enjoying her Sparkling Cider. :)


My mom talking to her family.

My niece Elizabeth.

Me and my niece Madeline.

Madi and my brother Jon.

Balloon launch.

My aunt Carolyn hosting. :)

Jarred speaking about his experience with cancer.


T-Ball:
Josh's team... he's #1, listening to the coach.

My Joshy ready to hit!

Asher took this picture of me, lol

Sun in his eyes!

Asher and I - that day was totally freezing, lol

Outfield

Natalie's BBQ:

Jenn, Andrea, Nat, me

Caity and Wes - don't ask, I have no idea, lol

4 of the cutest girls I've ever known (and they're sisters!) Lydia, Leah, Mara, Sophia Lefler
Some of my best high school friends, and one who married in:
Jennifer, Natalie, me, Mara, Lydia, Sophia, Leah
Caity, Brinley & Sariah, Ashley

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great photos! Glad you have a camera now.