Friday was Natalie's BBQ. It was great to see everyone, and I had a lot of fun. I even felt good enough to eat the food! :) My sister still has my camera, so I stole all these pictures from friends and my mom... I'll pick up the camera tomorrow and upload some more pictures!

Jenn, Andrea, Natalie, me (seven weeks along and I'm HUGE already! But if I hear one more word about twins I'll probably murder someone.)

Sariah (Brinley's little girl) and Ashley

Natalie and I

Natalie and Jenn
This weekend was awesome, but I gotta admit - I'll spend all week recovering!
My cousin Jarred's "Cancer-Free for 20 years" party was Saturday at my aunt Carolyn's house. It was pretty amazing - my aunt has always thrown great parties!

Jarred

Emma and Kenlee

Kenlee, Emma

The balloon launch. Each balloon has a little note attached, explaining why the balloon was let go and who to email to find out how far the balloons traveled! What a great idea!

My sister-in-law Krista, my cousin Felicia (and her baby, about to be born!), Kenlee, Emma

Just before all the balloons were launched


4 comments:
OMG aubrey!!! you look sooooooooooo beautiful with your baby belly!!! awwwwwwww. thank you so much for putting up a belly shot! I know you think you look terrible, put its a BABY in there, not fat. awwwwwww. totally beautiful!!!
cute pictures! oh, and sorry that I was one of those people that said the TWIN word :)
So fun! It was a beautiful weekend for parties! Congrats to Mr. Cancer-free!
haha, ok so maybe I was exaggerating a bit about the murder thing... but seriously, I can't handle having twins, so until I know for sure, I'm kinda hoping people will quit jinxing me! lol :)
Post a Comment