Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Weekend

Friday night's Girls Night at my house was a definite success! I had a ton of fun, and MOST of my house was even finished! The only thing I have yet to do is hang pictures on the walls in my bedroom. Other than that, we're pretty much settled!!! It feels SO great to not be surrounded by boxes and the constant pressure of not being finished yet. :) Anyway, girls night was fun, with a bunch of my favorite girls (and my husband and kids), pizza, cookies, junk food... ya know. The usual! ;)

Darci, Andrea, me, Ashley, Whitney, Lindsey
Natalie, Jenn, Casie

Saturday was my mother-in-law Michele's birthday. She is so amazing, I can't even tell you how much I love this woman. We went to Red Robin (wish I'd had my camera!) for dinner with the fam. This is an old picture, guess we need to update!


After dinner with Michele, Steve and I went to a get-together with his friends, so my mom watched the kids overnight. In the morning she took the boys to church, so I stole this picture off her blog! Aren't my boys cute all dressed up?? (pictured with Noah and Adam, my nephews)


And totally random fact....

I just saw this on my friend Rebecca's blog, and I just HAVE to share it... How EXCITING is this?!?!?! (See right column for New Moon countdown and go HERE to see the trailer preview that aired on Entertainment Tonight!)



The first official trailer is going to be released during the MTV Movie Awards tonight at 9! I'm so sad I don't have a TV signal so I can watch them!!!


**UPDATE**


Ah! Can't wait for this movie!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Aubrey, you seem SO happy living in Utah. It is so good to see :)

That trailer is exciting isn't it?! There is supposed to be another trailer that Summit is releasing tonight on the MTV awards. I assume it'll be on the net soon thereafter - it's supposed to be longer and new scenes.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

The Schramm's said...

This makes me sooooooooooooo excited! I can't wait! I'm such a Twilight Junkie! Ugh i love it!!