Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updates... and Pictures!

Well, we are all moved in! We moved out of the Roy apartment, with the help of my amazing sister and nieces I actually got it CLEAN, and we're moved in to the new place! Although we're still drowning in boxes and random stuff everywhere, I am happy to have everything under ONE roof! At least now it's controlled chaos.

I have been increasingly sick. Every day my nausea seems to be worse and last longer. In addition to that fun fact, I have been informed by a reliable source that my due date is DECEMBER 24th. Is that just the worst news you've ever heard?? Oh well. I guess ya'll will just have to bring me my presents in the hospital! (ha, ha)

Steve is working way too hard, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna burn out soon. I wish I could get out of bed and help him more, but pretty much everything is on him right now... at least until I start feeling better. If you know him, throw some encouragement his way... it's not so easy working full time, being 100% in charge of the kids and house, and taking care of a sick pregnant lady! He's doing a great job, though. Once we get all settled here, he can take a much-needed break.

My brother and his wife and kids (Jon, Karla, Elizabeth and Madeline) are talking about moving across the country... like, now. I am not a fan of this idea.

Today is my brother Justin and his wife Krista's 14th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary, you guys have seriously worked hard, and I am super impressed with your staying power!!!

My cousin Jarred is 20 years CANCER FREE this month! When I was very young (say, about 5), my cousin Jarred was diagnosed with Leukemia. Now, 20 years and a whole family later, he's doing great! My aunt Carolyn is throwing a party for him, so I'll probably be posting pictures of that when that happens!

Well... I think that's about it. I'll leave you with some pictures - none are new, all are at least a month or two old, but I've never posted them before. Enjoy!


My husband Steve and his little sister Danielle, going skiing!

My mother-in-law Michele, Asher and Josh playing on the bleachers at the park.

Michele and Asher, sledding!

Josh, Courtney, Steve, Danielle.. ready for skiing.

Josh, Michele, Steve's little brother Brandon, Danielle

Danielle and Asher - he did NOT like getting wet!! lol

Danielle and Asher

Brandon and Josh

Asher, Michele, Danielle, Josh at the park - just after the ice cream man came around!

5 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

fun post! Glad you guys are settled! Nice to be closer to family..and that was a nice post about Jarred...we are so excited for him! I'm glad you guys are coming! Hope lots of people can make it...it should be fun!

Amy said...

I am loving the background. Its so refreshing, so real looking. I feel like I am in a cave of flowers... Have you tried ginger ale for the nausea?

Debbie said...

Love the pictures and the design. Great job and thanks for sharing photos and updates. Good luck. This too shall pass...

AshliO said...

"I have been informed by a reliable source that my due date is DECEMBER 24th. Is that just the worst news you've ever heard??"

--No, not the worst news I have ever heard.

Aubrey Anne said...

Yes, I am aware that is not actually the worst thing anyone has ever heard. Just a phrase I frequently overuse.