Thursday, June 25, 2009

Deleted

I have deleted my most recent post for all the babies who can't handle someone having a different opinion than they themselves have.

What a lame world we live in when a person can't have their own opinion without being ridiculed for it.

10 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Sad, I like reading about other people's opinions. You should just post it and stick it to the crazies out there who think that their opinion is fact and everyone else is dumb for not thinking the same.

Aubrey Anne said...

Don't worry, my opinion is extremely public on facebook still. I'm not backing down there. But apparently the world can't handle my opinions, and I didn't want to make my blog a place of conflict. :)

Megs said...

Wow...What was it? I know, curiousity killed the cat...and I'm totally guilty of that. You just have to accept that people are dumb!

Miken said...

what post did you delete? maybe i didn't see it... wow!

natterbee said...

Oh no - I can't believe I missed this bit of controversy. You'll have to fill me in!

mIcHeLLe said...

dang...did I miss it too?? or maybe just read it and didn't think anything of it...what was it about?

Shannon said...

Oh Aubrey I know how you feel. I am so sorry to see you go through this. I hope you are ok and that everything works out soon! I will miss your posts :(

natterbee said...

Hey! I wrote a comment on this and you didn't post it! Maybe I did it wrong? I looked on Facebook to see what you were talking about - was it the Michael Jackson stuff? People sure seem to have intense emotions about him. Well, I'll see ya later.

Aubrey Anne said...

No, the blog post has nothing to do with the Michael Jackson thing. I know I wasn't very clear, but it's really not a big deal anymore. I'm just not up for blogging or very much facebooking until things calm down.

Debbie said...

You go out of town for a couple of days and miss all the drama! What's up? Blogging should be your right to do as you want and if people don't like it they don't need to read it. It's their problem.