I was wearing a shirt yesterday that concealed most of my flaws, so I took a picture by myself of my stomach from the side. The picture is not a very good representation, since it was taken by my arm, which doesn't get far enough away to get a good idea of how big I am. I decided this was not a negative thing, and that you all will have to live with it. :)
Just so we're clear: This is not going to happen often, if at all, from now on. Once I hit 5 months along, there will be absolutely NO budging on the No-Belly-Pictures rule, so no use asking! At 5 months I am the same size as an average 9-monther, so you can just pretend that's how I'll stay! Disclaimer out of the way, here you go:
:)
7 comments:
awwwwwww aubrey!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! You look great. your being wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard on yourself. im telling you...take the pictures even if no one but you sees them b/c once little he....i mean she is born you will want to remember.....LOL >:)
thanks soooooo much and cant wait to hear how the drs. goes!
love u miss you
I believe in some countries the bigger the pregnancy and the few the children inside means great things to come. Be proud of your prego belly. Show it to the world. Its the only time someone can say, "Holy cow you look huge" and mean it in a good way. Enjoy it. :o)
People better NOT think that you are fat! You're on your third pregnancy! Everyone gets bigger with each pregnancy. To me, you are still really small for being on your third pregnancy! Promise.
what a cute belly! I love it.. you are NOT huge!
having twins huh?! jk jk jk. you don't even look big... we need a full body profile shot bi-weekly to see the transformation! git goin! satisfy MY needs!
You're just so skinny to start with that poor little baby has nowhere to go but out!
You should be careful saying you look like a 9-monther because people out there (not me, of course) might feel bad who actually got REALLY big. You don't look as huge as you feel - I promise.
Post a Comment