I'm not gonna lie, I totally cried at the end when the teacher said, "All these kids are ready to move on to the 1st grade!" My baby boy is OLD. :(
Friday, June 5, 2009
My Graduate!!!!
These pictures are completely backward, sorry about that! I'm too lazy to fix it, though. :)
At McDonald's after his graduation

My hilarious little bug eating his hamburger!
Asher, wearing Josh's graduation hat on our way home
All of us, outside the school after graduation

Joshua and his teacher, Mrs. Gallacher
A couple of the moms made big star cookies with the kids' names on them. :)
Right after receiving his "diploma"... can't you tell how excited he is??
Receiving his certificate
In line, waiting for her to call his name



Singing songs for the parents


I'm not gonna lie, I totally cried at the end when the teacher said, "All these kids are ready to move on to the 1st grade!" My baby boy is OLD. :(
I'm not gonna lie, I totally cried at the end when the teacher said, "All these kids are ready to move on to the 1st grade!" My baby boy is OLD. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ugh isnt it the craziest feeling ever??! pride and sorrow at the same.exact.time!!! LOVE THE pictures..oh and the first one of josh.....he has the same smile as you.ive never noticed it before, but i did in that picture! too cute! miss you girl and hope your feeling better!
xoxoxoxo
So cute! You did a great job on the photos - so smart to sit down in front like you did - much better for photography. Just love that Josh!
I can't believe that Joshy is so old! That makes US old! :) What a cutie though. And so sweet!
Really cute graduation pictures! He looks great and, yes, he is way too old. I always cry at stuff like that because time is going too, too fast. It sounds crazy, but I already miss my kids and they won't be leaving me for years to come. I love the people they are becoming, but I miss who they used to be - when they were babies and toddlers and young kids and I even miss what they were just yesterday because from day to day they change and I know it's never again going to be the same as it is right this minute. And I love how it is right this minute. Happy and sad all at once.
Post a Comment