Just a picture of me and my Joshy SquashyEvents are out of order here... just a little too lazy to re-arrange pictures and text at the moment.
The 4th of July was good, but didn't really feel much like the 4th of July for me for some reason. I don't really know why... just didn't feel the same.

We went to my mom's BBQ for my nephew Alex's birthday...
My niece Emma, niece Ashlie, nephew Alex (birthday boy), niece Olivia, nephew Noah holding Avery, my son Asher, me, and Steve standing behind.
I babysat Steve's co-worker's little girls today, KayDee and Kamryn. They were so cute, so I had to take a few pictures.
KayDee, Asher, Kamryn
Josh, Kamryn, Asher, KayDeeMore BBQ....

Asher and Gage at Alex's swimming party July 1stMy friends Natalie, Jenn and I went to see The Proposal. I can't even describe this experience to you... I (no exaggeration here) laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. At one point I was sure I was going to get kicked out for laughing so loudy. It was a way hilarious movie (little bit of nudity, "tastefully done") and I highly recommend it.

Pregnancy Update:
The 2nd trimester is SO GREAT! I've always heard people say that, but I didn't know it was TRUE! Did you know that only 3 months of all-day sickness (I refuse to call it morning sickness) is TOTALLY SURVIVABLE?!?! I had no idea. Mostly because I never had a pregnancy where I was only miserably sick for the first three months. With Josh I was deathly ill the entire 9 months, and I thought for sure I'd never survive it. It turns out only 3 months feels pretty decent! Anyway, just thought I'd point out that until I start to get REALLY uncomfortable with this baby's weight, I'm feeling pretty good!
Also.... I have been feeling the baby move a LOT. He's active like Asher was, moving around and kicking me all night long. Last night it was even strong enough for Steve to feel it from the outside! I'm thoroughly enjoying it, because I know any minute now that baby is going to get strong enough for those sweet little kicks to hurt my insides! :)

4 comments:
yum! are those congo bars they are cutting above? I haven't had those in forever....now I want to make some.
I heart Ryan Reynolds!! He is so dang attractive!! I loved the Proposal myself! I've seen it twice and will probably go see it again! Its the best show ever!!
sick for 9 months? i think i really would die. you are so strong! maybe i'll reconsider having kids - i cry everytime i'm about to throw up! haha. you saw the proposal? i need to see it! take me with you! looks like you guys had a good holiday - i love all your pictures!
Aubrey! I am so happy that your all-day sickness has subsided. What wonderful news! I am jealous you can feel your baby moving so early. I just barely started feeling kicks recently.
Post a Comment