Friday, July 3, 2009

Lost and Found

When I first moved back to Utah in October, I took my camera with me everywhere I went so I could document every ounce of my new/renewed life! After a while, my camera disappeared and ever since I have felt like I'd put it somewhere "safe." Somewhere safe tends to be a bad idea!

After six months, I finally got a camera for Mother's Day and tried to pretend I wasn't sad about the missing memory card inside my old camera - full of pictures.

A couple of days ago, my mom called to tell me she found my camera in the middle console of her car. Of course! I was driving her car all the time before Steve moved home! I should have thought of that. Moral of the story - yay! My camera was found, and I've spent the morning looking through a bunch of old pictures. Just thought I'd share some of my favorites with you!


Josh and Steve at Chuck-E-Cheese
Topeka, Kansas

Josh and Asher - Asher's 3rd birthday
Topeka, Kansas

Asher and Steve - in the parking lot at the airport
the day Steve came home from his business trip to D.C.

Me and Asher

Josh's first day of Kindergarten, on the way to school!

Joshua :)

Asher and I - my sick bug!

He's such a happy kid :)

Joshua LOVED our puppy Asher named Tuppy!

Asher and me

Me and Asher

My bug in the rain

So cute!!

Look how short my hair was!

I can't believe my kids have grown so much in the last year!!!


3 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

awww its aubrey in KANSAS pictures! thanks for making me remember i miss you TONS!!!!

Rhonda Parker said...

I'm SO happy for you! I too lost a camera last October, and am still sad about the "lost" pictures. I'm still holding out hope that someday the camera will be found like yours was. Congratulations!

Hailey said...

hello aubrey! your kids are adorable!