Monday, July 27, 2009

Mindless Entertainment

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging other victims. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:25 am. But don't be ridiculous, I didn't stay awake!

2. How do you like your steak? Absolutely NO pink!! I better not be able to tell that it was once bleeding!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Proposal. And I gotta tell ya, I'm kinda bummed I haven't seen it again... and way bummed I missed seeing The Ugly Truth with my girls!

4. What is your favorite TV show? I haven't watched real TV in a long time, but House is definitely my favorite. With Grey's Anatomy a close second... but like I said, I haven't seen either of them in a long time.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? UTAH! I know it's not exactly trendy to love to live in Utah, but honestly I'm pretty sure we have the best place ever.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Life cereal :) (thanks, Mom!)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian food!!!

8. What foods do you dislike? Most Mexican food and Chinese food...

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Olive Garden, of course. But I'm pretty sure if I'm ever rich enough to get a babysitter and go to that fondue place in SLC, it will turn into my favorite restaurant. It sounds pretty amazing!

10. Favorite dressing? Italian

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a Chevy Malibu Maxx, white

12. What are your favorite clothes? When I'm not pregnant, I'm a major sucker for mini skirts.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Hahahahahahahahaha. I really don't think it's necessary to answer that question, but I will for those of you who haven't picked up on it yet: 1/2 empty.

15. Where would you want to retire? Like I said, right here.

16. Favorite time of day? Naptime!

17. Where were you born? SLC, UT

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None, but if I had to choose one it would definitely be hockey. Not on TV, but in person.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? This is a stupid question. I choose to pass.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Why would I get tagged back, I've already done the survey?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Miken and Crystalyn cause they're hilarious.

22. Bird watcher? More like where can I aim my bb gun?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? These days I'm neither! When I'm not hormonally challenged, though, I'm definitely a night person.

24. Do you have any pets? Nope! Got smart!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm two weeks away from being halfway through this pregnancy!!!!! It's not new info, but I'm spreading it like wildfire cause I'm excited.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? For a while I wanted to be a nurse like my mom. (Go ahead, laugh. I know you want to.) Then I was 100% positive I was going to be an actress. (Again, I won't blame you for laughing.)

27. What is your best childhood memory? Jenny singing to me in the bathroom while she got ready for school (upside-down bangs), or her singing to me when I was sad. Some of my most fun memories include Eddie and my brother Jon.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither!

29. Are you married? Yep. 4 years.

30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS.

31. Been in a car accident? Several. Never been hurt very badly though!

32. Any pet peeves? That's a whole post all on its own. I have so many! People who can't spell or who use incorrect punctuation/grammar - especially in paid advertising!!!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pineapples!

34. Favorite Flower? Easter Lily, roses

35. Favorite ice cream? cookies and cream, just plain vanilla, or cookie dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

38. From whom did you get your last email? My mom, saying she and my dad got to Japan safely. (Whew!)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? No store - PartyLite!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I have kids. Nothing is spontaneous anymore.

41. Like your job? Depends on the moment! Staying home with kids is a pretty awesome, but also kinda makes me lose my mind most of the time.

42. Broccoli? Yes please.

43. What was your favorite vacation? San Diego

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband. Been a while, though, cause I tend to just end up hating what I ordered (pregnancy curse).

45. What are you listening to right now? My kids playing Pokemon and the construction outside.

46. What is your favorite color? Black. No, pink. No, black.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None. You may want to refer to my post titled "The BEST Kind of Surprises!" Needles aren't exactly my kind of thing.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I TAG: Jen M, Miken, Crystalyn, Natalie H, Jenn I, Andrea, Mom, Natalie J, and Sheena

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:55 am.

50. Coffee Drinker? Um, no. Although, sometimes I seriously wish I was.

1 comment:

natterbee said...

I liked your answers. I like reading those kinds of questionnaires.