Tonight is Miken's bachelorette party/bridal shower, and I'm going to miss it. I'm super sad cause I wanted to be there and I'm way happy for her and that Eddy character! I've never met him, but I'm pretty psyched cause he seems pretty dang perfect for her. So I'm home wah-wahing about missing that event.
Also, I'm wah-wahing about the state of this stupid economy and our lack of funds at the moment. I figure I'll sit at home with the Toaster Struedel Krista donated to my freezer and pout tonight!
We got great news yesterday, so here's where the shameless begging comes in! Steve has a job interview for a really great job tomorrow morning! I know most jobs right now (especially the good ones) are flooded with hundreds of applicants, so I'm trying not to get my heart set on it, but it would definitely turn our world around if he could get it! So I'm asking for prayers! Steve is really great in interviews, so I'm feeling pretty hopeful, but it never hurts to ask the Lord for some assistance. :) Just throw in a good word for us when you talk to your higher power tonight!!
1 comment:
Why did you miss it? That's not cool!
Post a Comment