Up until now I haven't dared keep track of how many days are left in my pregnancy, but we are under 60 days now, so it's time to start counting down! As of today there are
58
days left until my baby is born!
Now if only I could get my life in order in time.....
5 comments:
Woot Woot!!
You're going to make it!!
Whoo hoo! Almost there!
I may have missed something, but have you decided on a name for him yet? Or is it a surprise?
No, no name yet. Steve and I haven't exactly been in a position to discuss it much, and I usually need to see my babies before I know what their names should be! I think they have a way of showing you which one when you look at them for the first time....
that is SO soon ! i can't believe how fast it all happened (fast for me at least!!) best of luck :)
Post a Comment